Welcome to the new Evangelical Christian Credit Union (ECCU) blog—your single stop for news, ideas, and highlights from the ministry financial management world.
We know you have a lot to read, and plenty of options for what to read, so our goal with this blog is to give you quick and easy access to important information that affects ministry leaders just like you.
We will be posting throughout the week, so be sure to subscribe by e-mail* or by taking advantage of our RSS feed to ensure that you don’t miss out on the latest updates.
You’ll find posts such as:
- Interviews with leaders and financial decision makers of evangelical ministries
- Resource-oriented posts, offering insights on managing ministry finances and tips on how your ministry can respond appropriately to changes in the economy
- Conversational commentary on financial management issues for ministries
- Brief updates on what other ministry leaders are saying or doing on their websites and blogs
On the right, you’ll see pictures of our contributing writers. We hope they become valued partners as you seek to effectively manage your ministry’s money.
Lastly, to make the most of your ECCU blog experience:
- Comment on articles, share your ideas, and ask questions! We want to hear from you!
- Subscribe to our RSS feed or by e-mail* and be notified automatically when new blog posts are available.
- Sign up for our Twitter feed by visiting http://twitter.com/ECCU.
- Share content on Facebook by utilizing the “Share” feature.
- For the “best of” our blog posts and additional ministry-centric resources, you’ll also want to subscribe to our e-newsletter, Managing Ministry Money: A Monthly Update for Financial Managers.
* To subscribe to this blog by e-mail, simply enter your e-mail address within the open text field in the upper right corner.