If you’ve ever attended one of Dr. David Fletcher’s XPastor seminars or conferences, you’ve benefited from the practical information and expertise they deliver. On Monday, September 19, ECCU is hosting one of two 2011 XPastor staffing workshops this fall. The title is “Hiring, Transitioning and Honing Church Staff.” It’s an affordable all-day workshop featuring David Lyons, president of Minister Search. Takeaways include:
- Grid for developing your own staff salary wage scale
- 3 ways to hire the best staff
- 7 signs that a “poor-fit” staff member needs help or transitioning
- 3 proven ways to graciously transition a staff member
- Demonstrated personality types that are best suited for various church positions, from youth pastor to administrator to facility leader to care pastor
Dr. Fletcher says “every executive pastor should come with their administrator and HR director.” An attendee at a previous staffing workshop said, “The experience and wealth of knowledge in this room is staggering.”
For more information and to register, follow this link.