If you’d like to do a better job of budgeting for your ministry, there’s still time to register for the budgeting webinars being offered by ECCU. Here are the details:
Budgeting 101, for ministries with annual revenues up to $2 million, will be presented on August 16, 2012. It will cover:
- Different budget approaches
- The importance of aligning your budget with your mission
- Specific steps for creating, approving, and implementing a budget
- How and why to monitor budgets carefully
Vonna Laue, audit partner with CapinCrouse LLP, will present with Ingrid Robinson, founder/CEO of LenShaw Financial Services, and Mark Jones, ECCU vice president and senior banking consultant.
Advanced Budgeting, for ministries with annual revenues of more than $2 million, will be presented on August 23, 2012. It will cover:
- The importance of accurately projecting revenue and how to do it
- Why and how to align money and mission
- How to use your budget to stay on mission
Arthur Wilson, CFO of The Park Ministries (Charlotte, North Carolina), will present with Billy Burnett, executive vice president/CFO with Joni and Friends International Disability Center, and Mark Jones, ECCU vice president and senior banking consultant.
These webinars are free. Follow this link for more information and to register.