A good budget can help your ministry plan for and stay focused on its highest priorities. Two new webinar recordings now available from ECCU present practical ideas to help you budget better.
Budgeting 101 is for ministries with annual revenues up to $2 million. It covers:
- Different budget approaches
- The importance of aligning your budget with your mission
- Specific steps for creating, approving, and implementing a budget
- How and why to monitor budgets carefully
Vonna Laue, audit partner with CapinCrouse LLP, presents withIngrid Robinson, founder/CEO of LenShaw Financial Services, andMark Jones, ECCU vice president and senior banking consultant.
Advanced Budgeting, for ministries with annual revenues of more than $2 million, goes beyond the principles of basic budgeting to examine the greater complexities of budgeting for larger ministries. It covers:
- Why and how to align money and mission
- The importance of accurately projecting revenue and how to do it
- How to use your budget to stay on mission
Arthur Wilson, CFO of The Park Ministries (Charlotte,North Carolina), presents with Billy Burnett, executive vice president and CFO with Joni andFriendsInternationalDisabilityCenter, andMark Jones, ECCU vice president and senior banking consultant.
These webinar recordings are free. To watch them, follow this link.